Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kevin Spacey Kills another Great Idea of Mine

In my heart of hearts I think there is something deeply romantic about writing in composition notebooks. Also may be a little high school-ish. Granted I am no longer allowed to write my thoughts down in composition notebooks for fear someone will stumble upon it and think I am the guy from se7en. Although, I have always wanted to fill one up from front to back, every line of every page and then leave it in a random public library with no name on it, with the last page being directions to pass it on to anyone or leave it in another public library. Why put all that hard work and thought into something just to let it go? I would like to compare it to an artist giving away a painting to a random stranger. You never know what will happen to it, but you can imagine and hope that it touches people deeply while it is on its journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment