Friday, January 7, 2011

I Dream of Zombie Apocalypses

It is no secret that I have a very active imagination, which tends to cross over into my dreams. Lately I have been having a lot of zombie apocalypse dreams, which I really enjoy, for when the world ends; I really hope it is due to zombies. Don’t act like secretly you don’t agree with me. Last night I had a very vivid dream about the zombie apocalypse and here is what I learned.

-The zombie uprising will not be caused by the government; instead a witch’s spell will cause the dead to rise
-Donald Faison (Turk from scrubs) will lead the resistance, after Sigourney Weaver has a mental break down due to her inability to live up to the standards of her character Ripley in the Alien movies.
-Even in the Apocalypse, I will not be able to drive stick shift, but it is incredibly easy to learn when being chased by zombies.
-Spiders don’t turn into zombies, but they do grow to be at least 5 times normal size
-Zombies really like Johnny Depp movies and Joel Silver movies… they horde them, no idea if they know how to use a DVD player.
-Rosanne lives amongst the zombies as a cook, even though she has not yet been bitten. They are friends.
-There is such thing as Zombie on Zombie crime.
-Zombies love to eat Christmas decorations, when brains are lacking, this is what they go for
-all of you get turned into zombies. Sorry
-The resistance lives in a closet that leads somewhere…I woke up at that point.

Now you can try and analyze this all you want, but these are the facts as I jotted them down at 4am.  

No comments:

Post a Comment